Fuzz Townhead’s Classic 20W50 5ltr
Blended in the UK to Fuzz’s own formulation, its high-zinc content (1300 parts per million) makes it ideal for engines with heavily-loaded rubbing surfaces, eg cam lobes and tappets. Made from carefully chosen base oils, Heritage stays in grade well at high temperatures – ensuring good oil pressure even under extreme usage, including racing!
Highly effective detergent additives ensure minimal levels of unwanted deposits on pistons, spark plugs and cylinder heads.
The formulation of this product is comparable to other brands costing many times more, as can be seen in the table below.
Read about Heritage 20W-50 in Practical Classics by clicking here.
- Prolonged engine life though reduced wear
- Reduced sludge formation
- High Shear stability for stay-in-grade performance
- Improved bore polishing protection
- Specific Gravity @ 15.6C: 0.889
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C: 20.88cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C: 189.03cSt
- Viscosity Index: 131
- Flash Point COC: 235C
- Pour Point: -31C
- Total Base Number: 10.2mg KOH/g
Heritage 20W-50 is available with out Insight Motor Oil Analysis Programme – click here for more details